Physical Therapist - Outpatient $20,000 Bonus!
Select Physical Therapy in Waynesboro, VA is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist
$20K SIGN-ON BONUS and/or STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Our Waynesboro outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. New graduates or experienced physical therapists are welcome! We have additional physical therapists and an assistant on staff able to offer mentorship for a new grad focused on outpatient orthopedics. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics and are open to considering those seeking leadership or professional growth.
Schedule: Full-time, Mon-Fri: Mon/Wed/Fri 8 AM - 430 PM and Tues/Thurs 10 AM- 630 PM
Compensation: Starting at $74,000 and up! (commensurate with experience)
Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- NPTE 3-month Prep Course
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.