Program Director, Physical Therapist (Oncology)
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a ReVital Program Director, Physical Therapist in Oklahoma City, OK
Select Physical Therapy in Oklahoma City is seeking a physical therapist to serve as ReVital Program Director (RPD) and lead the charge in bringing greater access to cancer rehabilitation services for the people in our community affected by cancer. The RPD position is a market-level leadership position, split administrative and clinical.
Compensation: Salary starting at $80,000/year commensurate with experience
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
The ReVital Program Director (RPD) Physical Therapist owns the program development strategy and is accountable for achieving market program growth and quality expectations. The RPD is responsible for directing all program activities in the aligned market, and effectively communicating between ReVital national leadership, market senior leadership, and market ReVital team members. The RPD also provides direction, guidance, and mentorship to all clinic champions, ReVital trained therapists, and business development managers to develop staff competency and achieve program growth goals. #ACN
- New program growth, market leadership, and team development, ReVital program quality & reporting, and participation in national ReVital activities
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws that govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Interested in this or other opportunities with ReVital? Contact Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - ReVital Director of Talent & People Operations at [email protected] or 717.418.9635
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State Physical Therapy licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- At least 2 years licensed clinical field experience
- Cancer rehab or program development experience
- Lymphedema interest/experience/certification
- Influential leadership experience
Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training, which must be completed within the first 6-12 months of employment. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide quality care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.