Location: 37 Stone House Road Basking Ridge, NJ
At Harmony Pediatric Therapy, it is our mission to align the child with their fullest potential, impacting the way they see themselves, their challenges and the world into which they are integrating.
Our vision is to provide children with an environment that fosters the harmonious development of the whole child, both therapeutically and within their daily life. Through the application of innovative therapeutic techniques the child is enabled to feel successful socially, emotionally, physically and developmentally, affording them the ability to have fun and ease in school and at play. Through aligning all areas of development we are enabling each child to be happy, successful individuals with promising futures.
We believe it is imperative when working with a child to look at a child as a whole. We acknowledge that the child is part of a family dynamic and that this dynamic is a valuable asset. It is our goal to assist the child as well as their family by providing the tools necessary to maximize their strengths and to overcome their challenges. We use a family centered approach to integrate family into the child’s therapeutic program to facilitate carryover of treatment program and to maximize progress to encourage well-being and quality of life within the family unit.
- Answer phone calls
- Patient intake
- Authorization tracking since we are a out of network facility
- Billing (collecting payments, entering charges, etc.)
- Assisting therapist with scanning/filing
- Assist with keeping office tidy and clean
- Utilization of Net Health EMR
- Works together with Office Manager to cover time off (PTO/PST)
- Maintains strong customer service at all times
- Identifies, prioritizes and responds to families’ needs in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Explains policies, procedures and billing practices to families
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of computers skills including but not limited to keyboard familiarity and word processing, office procedures, filing, verbal and written communication skills, fax, photocopy required
- Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians and community members required
- Three years in medical office setting that required multi-tasking preferred
- Knowledge of health insurance preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.