Patient Service Specialist - Medical Front Office
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
North Austin, TX
Patient Service Specialist (PSS)
As Needed (Per Diem) Float
Hours: M-F between 7 a.m.-7 p.m
Will be required to travel to multiple outpatient clinics in Round Rock, Georgetown, and Cedar Park.
Looking for a customer service, detail oriented individual who is able to work in a fast paced environment. Task includes check in, check out, insurance verifications, scheduling, reports, faxing and scanning and other office duties. To provide outstanding customer service to patients and staff.
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. This is an entry level position, PRN rate is $21.00 an hour.
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, Dental office administration preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.