Opportunity for a Full Time Physical Therapist in Anchorage, AK!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
EExperience the power of physical therapy! Our Alaska Foot & Ankle physical therapy center in Anchorage, AK is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist Assistant to provide exceptional patient care experiences. An ideal candidate is willing to treat at least 50% caseload of foot and ankle, the remaining 50% in general outpatient ortho. This position is also open to full time or part time hours. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
1:1 Caseloads and Flexible Schedule!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Hourly Rate starting at $43.00 per hour up to $52.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- NPTE Prep Course for all New Grads
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full-time status at 32 hours
- Markets Managed Locally
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Select Physical Therapy offers the country’s largest continuing education program. We are UNMATCHED meaning we offer the most CEU courses, certifications, residencies and journal clubs than any other company, industrywide. Our Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) certification program is a dedicated yearlong program that includes outlined courses, monthly meetings, study groups and guides to stay on track towards your COMT goals. Other certifications available include, but not limited to; OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, oncology, pelvic health (Herman & Wallace) and more.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.