Industrial Physical Therapist- Cedar Rapids, IA
***** Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus for full time employment*****
Select Medical is seeking a FULL time Industrial Physical Therapist within Cedar Rapids metro!
OnSite Industrial position. WorkStrategies, job coaching, ergonomics, Post offer testing and onsite therapy services. Flexible Schedule Monday-Friday with no weekend coverage!
New Grads are definitely welcomed to apply!
Compensation starting at: $75,000 and potential for sign on bonus and loan reimbursement packages!
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off which includes Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
Select Physical Therapy a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinical Rotation
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.