Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)/Injury Prevention Specialist - Riverside, CA
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a Full Time Injury Prevention Specialist/Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in Riverside, CA
$1500 Sign on Bonus
This position is to provide injury prevention services on-site at a national food supplier! Great opportunity to work with industrial athletes.
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience, starting at $31/hr
Hours Needed: 40 hrs/wk
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy are a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Athletic Trainers in this position are responsible for providing injury prevention programming including: functional assessments, individual and group conditioning, corrective exercise programs, provide individual consultation and support of the employee health and wellness program.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Athletic Training or Exercise Science
- Knowledge and an understanding of OSHA regulations and standards in first aid treatment in an industrial setting.
- Basic understanding of ergonomics and body mechanic assessment.
- Previous dance experience or understanding of fundamental dance movements is preferable
- Preferred candidates will have 1+ yr of experience in an industrial/occupational setting.
- Exposure or certifications in Pilates, movement screens, postural assessments, and corrective exercise is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.