Physical Therapist-KORT- Brandenburg, KY
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking FULL time physical therapist in Brandenburg, KY. We have multiple physical therapists on staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. Our Brandenburg location is a dynamic outpatient center offering general orthopedics, fall prevention, IASTM, neuro, spine, concussion, TMJ/TMD, POETs, FCEs and sports medicine rehabilitative services.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 18 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state.
We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the state!
Compensation starting at $68,000 annual base with potential for 10,000 sign on bonus, and $4200 annually in student debt relief!
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, residencies, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Pursing Doctorate in Physical Therapy or Bachelor's in Physical Therapy if prior to Doctorate entry level.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy experience (or clinical rotation if current student)
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.