Orthotic & Prosthetic Technician
NovaCare Prosthetics and Orthotics is seeking a full-time Orthotic & Prosthetic Technician in Toledo, OH
At NovaCare P&O, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. Candidates must have experience fabricating in all aspects of orthotics and prosthetics, including modifying. We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter, with strong communication skills and exceptional technical ability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package!
Clinic Location: Toledo, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Compensation: Starting at $18.00/hr and up! (Pending experience)
Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Fabricates and repairs orthotic and/or prosthetic devices.
- Performs fabrication processes according to company quality and quantity standards.
- Contacts vendors to order orthotic and prosthetic fabrication materials and maintains inventory of items used during the fabrication process.
- Assists technicians and trainees as necessary and monitors quality standards of work.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
- Adheres to all safety regulations, compliance with Medicare and other governmental regulations, compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements and company guidelines.
- Ability to assess patient condition and advise physician and treatment options.
- Analyze reports, charts and correspondence and be able to interpret their meaning.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- At least one year of experience as an orthotic/prosthetic technician
- Strong understanding of orthotic/prosthetic devices and O&P device fabrication and maintenance
- ABC Certified Technician
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.