Registered Nurse (RN) - FT, Days + $10K
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
300 Market Street, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) - Days
Starting Pay: $43/hr (Negotiable based on years of experience!)
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00AM - 7:30PM
(This includes weekday nights & weekend night shifts)
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- 12 Hour Shifts (3x/week)
- 13 Week New Grad Nurse Internship Program
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Clinical Advancement Programs vary per location
- Manageable caseloads.
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families.
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,000 a year after your first full year of employment.
This position qualifies for our Student Debt Benefit Program, full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days.
As a Registered Nurse with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant and handle a manageable case load.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Join our team! APPLY TODAY!
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.