Physical Therapist - Edgewater MD (staff or manager OK)
Experience the power of physical therapy!
$20K SIGN-ON BONUS!!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Edgewater MD
FULL time licensed physical therapist
Staff or manager OK!
Our physical therapy center in Edgewater MD is looking for an experienced outpatient orthopedic physical therapist for our center. NovaCare Edgewater can consider staff PTs to join our team or those interested in management, we can train! Our highly trained and respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Your schedule will include three days 7-330p and two days treating 1030-7 pm. We have some flexibility to accommodate preferences, but will need at least two evenings for this active and motivated population. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Full-time benefits include:
- Industry-wide UNMATCHED continuing education program:
- 300+ onsite, synchronous, and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, Pelvic Health, Oncology, and additional certifications PAID
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Dedicated career ladders for clinical and professional growth.
- Multiple and affordable BC/BS PPO Benefits + HSA Options Available
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Sick with carry over
- Competitive salary, INDEFINITE student loan help, and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.