Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
Up To $20K SIGN ON BONUS and/or Indefinite Student Loan Help Available
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Chevy Chase, MD
New Graduate or Experienced Physical Therapist
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare in Chevy Chase, MD!
NovaCare in Chevy Chase MD is seeking a full time licensed physical therapist (PT) to join our outpatient orthopedic team. We have an additional clinician on staff open to a new graduate PT or experience PT. If you are seeking leadership, we have options in Chevy Chase. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, ACL and ReVital (oncology) rehabilitative services.
Our expectation is ten (10) patients per day with 60 minute evals 1:1 and 45 minute treatments. We are open from 7am until 7pm Monday through Thursday with a shorter day on Friday. We will require some evenings, until 7pm, for this full time position, able to flex around you. Last patient is scheduled an hour prior.
New graduate physical therapist (PT) have a dedicated, outlined mentorship to begin their career right! Experienced PTs seeking leadership are welcome to begin our training program. You will be a treating leader with a gradual increase of responsibilities at a mutually agreed upon pace.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Defined mentorship program with protected schedule.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, Graston, Pelvic Health, oncology and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable BC/BS PPO Benefits + HSA Option
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time with carryover
- $20K Sign On Bonus and Indefinite Student Loan Help
Apply today to be considered!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.