Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus!
HealthWorks Rehabilitation and Fitness - Outpatient Orthopedics
Buckhannon WV is looking for a new Physical Therapist!
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our HealthWorks Rehabilitation and Fitness outpatient physical therapy center located in Buckhannon, WV is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. We have additional clinicians on staff treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, industrial and sports medicine rehabilitative services.
This is a FULL time 40 hour work week treating Monday through Friday until 530pm. NO WEEKENDS. We have additional clinicians on staff able to support new graduate physical therapists who are focused on outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus Available for a full time physical therapist (PT)
Salary starting at $70,000
Full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, Graston, NCS and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Multiple and affordable BC/BS PPO Benefits + HSA Options
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Extended Illness Days all with carry over
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more
HealthWorks Rehabilitation and Fitness Buckhannon is located at:
103 Professional Arts Plaza Drive
Buckhannon, West Virginia 26201
For additional details contact, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Outpatient Recruiter
HealthWorks Rehabilitation and Fitness
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.