Outpatient Physical Therapist- St. Mary's County $20,000 Sign On Bonus Available
***$20K SIGN ON and/or STUDENT LOAN HELP AVAILABLE***
NovaCare Rehabilitation in LEONARDTOWN, MD
Outpatient Orthopedics, Sports, Industrial and Aquatics
NovaCare Leonardtown Maryland is seeking an additional FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient aquatics and orthopedic center on Moakley, in Saint Mary's County. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, aquatics, oncology, and industrial rehabilitative services. We ARE able to consider new grad physical therapist (PT) who are focused on OP ortho and welcome experienced PTs too. Onsite mentorship is available.
Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. We average 10-12 patients per day with patients scheduled on the hour and 1:1 hour evals. This is a full time schedule (40hrs) to include two evenings until 630pm, a shorter day on Friday. NO weekends.
Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- FREE NPTE Prep Course
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses.
- Outlined and defined mentorship program with protected schedule.
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Oncology, NCS, Herman and Wallace, Dry Needling and additional certification PAID
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Clinical Development Tool - we PAY for your certifications and you EARN more for completion towards specializations
- $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Additional Benefits Include:
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays plus Paid Sick Time all with carryover
- Affordable PPO Benefits with multiple options to choose + HSA available
Contact Shanel and apply TODAY
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
At NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.