NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking an outpatient Physical Therapist in Hatboro, PA
Our Hatboro physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life, and the things they love. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve the quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with 2 evenings a week until 7pm. 2 early days done by 2pm.
Compensation: Salary range is $75,000-$85,000/yr based on your experience. Plus Student Debt Assistance Program of $350 per month for duration of your employement with us!
Unique Location/Job Details: Multiple therapist outpatient orthopedic center with a diverse patient mix including sports medcine. The Hatboro clinic supports the William Tennent AT Outreach contract, therefore, this would be a great opportunity for Sports Medicine minded Physical Therapist. New PT Graduates Welcome, mentorship provided.
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 40 hours per week):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program of $350 per month for duration of employment
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- NPTE 3-month Prep Course
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.