Physical Therapist - Carroll County Outpatient Ortho and Sports
**INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM and/or SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
Full Time Physical Therapist for NovaCare- LifeBridge in Eldersburg MD
NovaCare / LifeBridge in Eldersburg Maryland is seeking a full time physical therapist to join our outpatient orthopedic team. We have a large clinical team of physical and occupational therapists able to support experienced physical therapist AND new graduate physical therapists (PTs) alike. At NovaCare LifeBridge, we treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, industrial and hand therapy rehabilitative services. Our clinicians average 10-12 patients per day with 1:1 hour evals and 45 minute treat times. This is a full time position 32-40 hours per week with 1-2 evenings treating until 8pm. Your last patient is scheduled an hour prior. NO WEEKENDS! Eight hour shifts are most common but we are able to consider other schedules combinations. Two evenings are required for those treating 40 hours. Our motivated OP population needs you!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Graston, KT Tape, NCS, Pelvic Health, Oncology and additional certifications PAID
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Clinical and Professional Development Tools
- Clinical Development: As you work towards specializations with us, you reach levels/goals/progress markers that earn you MORE in compensation.
- Professional Development: Management training outlined for specifics on program development, finance, leadership skills, marketing and more. When you become an Assistant Center Manager, you also get more PTO!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Multiple, affordable PPO plans through BC/BS + HSA options available
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time all with carryover.
For additional details contact, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Recruiter - Outpatient Division
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager (may include utilization review, infection control, disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.