Center Manager and Treating Outpatient Ortho Physical Therapist _ Lead PT
**UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND/OR INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM !!**
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Pasadena MD
FULL time licensed physical therapist for a treating management opportunity.
Management training available for experienced PTs seeking professional growth.
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Our OP ortho physical therapy center in Pasadena MD is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a treating center manager. Previous experience as a manager is not required but you must have at least three (3) years of OP orthopedic experience to be considered. Our outlined pathways for clinical and professional development will help you reach your leadership goals.
This is a 40 hour work week and will include TWO evenings treating until 730PM with last patient schedule an hour prior. We can be flexible for the right clinician. The physical therapist center manager will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities.
Our outpatient population is a mix of teens through geriatrics. We treat a variety of diagnosis including lymphedema, neuro, sports medicine and industrial (POETs and FCEs) on top of general outpatient orthopedics.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, Graston, NCS and additional certifications PAID
- Outlined clinical career ladders for professional advancement
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Multiple and affordable BC/BS PPO + HSA options available
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time with carryover
- $20,000 Sign On Bonus with no repayment, and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
At NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. At NovaCare, we encourage dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives. #ACN
- Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Responsibilities include direct patient care and management of operations of the center (HR).
- Responsible for implementation of the local market business plan including company objectives and initiatives.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan for the center consistent with the outpatient division strategy and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring center profitability. Analyze and explain the monthly profit and loss statement and any variances for areas of responsibility, including referrals, visits, expenses, retail sales, ancillary revenue, and appropriate coding and productivity.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of center-specific marketing and sales plans
- Identifies and facilitates professional development needs and opportunities for staff and center.
- Conduct center meetings monthly with staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services.
- Serves as a clinical resource and role model for peers and team.
- Ensures strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.