Physical Therapist - OP/Ortho Full-Time
Saco Bay PT is seeking a full-time outpatient Physical Therapist in Saco, ME
Student Debt Program Available!
Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
Our Saco outpatient physical therapy center is looking for a full time, compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. This center treats a mix of orthopedics and neuro patients. Other specialty services include, but not limited to: sports medicine, vestibular, concussion management, ReVital (oncology rehab) and we offer the POWR program.
- Do you love spending time outdoors hiking, skiing/snowboarding and soaking up local swimming holes? Join our team in Western Maine with endless opportunities for adventures between the White Mountain National Forest, Sunday River Ski Resort, Mt. Abram Ski Resort, local hiking with the Inland Woods and Trails and the Mahoosuc Land Trust. Western Maine is the place to be for an outdoor enthusiast who is invested in helping other active individuals return to their passions! Our Saco office has an extremely active patient population who is eager and ready to get back to their favorite pastimes. New grads welcome to apply!
Fast paced, fun team atmosphere located on the border of Old Orchard Beach in Evolution Athletix MMA gym with access to a turf area and multiple gym equipment. In addition to our orthopedic clinical practice, we provide injury triages to the MMA athletes in the gym, Firefighter fit for duty checks, Early Symptom Intervention to acute work related injuries for local businesses, and consultations for the local Baseball and Softball League, the River Rats as a part of our clinic offerings. You will work side by side with the center manager and other clinicians to ensure a dedicated, team approach to patient care. Clinic has 2 PTs, 1 part-time PT and 1 PSS. Our center manager is an active part of the community and has over 20 years experience as a PT. Team based atmosphere treating athletic/active population of all agaes, post op care, general orthopedics, simple vestibular disorders, return to work and work related injuries, firefighter fit for duty and work conditioning.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. We have additional physical therapists on staff treating patients ranging in age from teens through geriatrics. This is a full time 40 hour work week position, Monday-Friday.
Full time clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications (COMT, OCS, etc.) and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- NPTE Prep Course for new graduates
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties
directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.