Center Manager and Outpatient Physical Therapist
**UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE and/or Indefinite Student Debt Benefit (Loan Help) Available**
NovaCare in Fort Washington Maryland
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare
We are looking for an experienced physical therapist who wants MORE. Whether single or multi-site leadership, we have options!
We are willing to train an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist for leadership.
Become a champion with the nation's largest provider of outpatient rehabilitation-- NOVACARE FORT WASHINGTON!
NovaCare is seeking a full time treating outpatient physical therapist for center manager in Fort Washington, MD.
Our OP ortho physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a treating Center Manager (or Assistant Center Manager) in Southern Maryland. This will position will oversee our highly trained and respected OP ortho therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We have additional clinicians on staff with front desk support with a ten (10) patient per day expectation. Our clinicians average 10-12 treating everyone from teens through geriatrics. We have one hour evals (1:1) and 45 minute returns and open five days a week requiring our leader until 630pm 2-3 times per week. No weekends.
This is a treating management position, Maryland PT license is required to be considered. Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered. We are able to train physical therapist who have at least two years of recent outpatient orthopedic experience for the additional responsibilities.
We encourage dialogue and education to foster growth and inclusivity. Our specialty services offered reflect the needs of our diverse communities and include sports medicine, industrial, neuro, oncology, pelvic health, vestibular, concussion management and more. We look to continuously adapt and provide the necessary resources to ensure a safe environment for our patients and team members alike.
You get the additional PTO and bonus benefits even at the Assistant Center Manager (ACM) level!
Our Physical Therapy Teams Enjoy:
- Unmatched continuing education program with more CEU courses, national certifications and journal clubs than any other company in the US.
- Live, in-person CEU accrediting courses hosted locally (5-8 annually in MD/DC) + online library + 300+ weekend courses nationally.
- PAID certifications (COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, Dry Needling, Herman & Wallace, Oncology, etc.)
- Journal club access
- Indefinite Student Loan Help
- Up to $20K Sign On Bonus for full time
- Affordable PPO Benefits with HSA option available
- Generous Paid Time Off (24 with annual carryover) + Holidays (6) + Paid Sick Time (per pay accrued)
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
- Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Responsibilities include direct patient care and management of operations of the center (HR).
- Responsible for implementation of the local market business plan including company objectives and initiatives.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan for the center consistent with the outpatient division strategy and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring center profitability. Analyze and explain the monthly profit and loss statement and any variances for areas of responsibility, including referrals, visits, expenses, retail sales, ancillary revenue, and appropriate coding and productivity.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of center-specific marketing and sales plans
- Identifies and facilitates professional development needs and opportunities for staff and center.
- Conduct center meetings monthly with staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services.
- Serves as a clinical resource and role model for peers and team.
- Ensures strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.