Physical Therapist Full Time - Up to $20000 sign on bonus - Port Richey FL
Join the BEST in outpatient physical therapy in Port Richey, FL !
Select Physical Therapy's outpatient center in Port Richey, FL has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Join a team of 3.5 clinicians treating a dynamic daily caseload of outpatient orthopedics which includes sports!
We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Newly licensed and experienced outpatient Physical Therapists, APPLY! Sign on bonus offered for this opportunity!
Work Schedule: Full Time Mon - Fri
Compensation. Starting at $70,000/yr plus up to $20000 sign on bonus. Starting salary commensurate with experience.
Indefinite student debt repayment benefit program offered for this position.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM…
- Financially incentivized clinical development ladder
- National Leadership Development Program supported by local mentor
- APTA Accredited Orthopedic PT Residency Program
- Certification for Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Give Back To The Profession! Support of Clinical Instructor certification and incentives for participation
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of extended illness time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
Select Physical Therapy offers the country’s largest continuing education program. We are UNMATCHED meaning we offer the most CEU courses, certifications, residencies and journal clubs than any other company, industrywide. Our Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) certification program is a dedicated yearlong program that includes outlined courses, monthly meetings, study groups and guides to stay on track towards your COMT goals. Other certifications available include, but not limited to; OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, oncology, pelvic health (Herman & Wallace) and more.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.