Hand Therapy COTA - Occupational Therapy Assistant
Select Physical Therapy in Lawton is seeking a full-time Hand Therapy COTA!
Our Lawton outpatient center has a need for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) with some hand therapy experience to join our team Mon-Fri (as needed). The COTA will work with our CHT (Certified Hand Therapist) and provide treatment to hand therapy patients. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. Newly licensed COTAs with hand therapy rotation and COTAs with hand therapy experience are welcome to apply!
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri, PRN as needed.
Compensation: $25.00-$30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Extended Illness Days
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
- Conducting individual patient therapy regimens under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Monitoring patient's response to treatment and modifying treatment during sessions as indicated in collaboration with an OT.
- Completing appropriate documentation according to department policies and procedures.
- Participating in departmental, hospital, and community continuing education seminars and in-services.
- Must have successfully completed (or be eligible to complete) the NBCOT examinations for Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Possess Occupational Therapy Assistant license in the state of Oklahoma
- Must have some experience working in hand therapy
- CPR Certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.