Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Part-Time
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a part-time outpatient Physical Therapist in the Raleigh-Garner, NC region!
Our outpatient physical therapy centers in the Raleigh/Garner region are now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapists to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize this opportunity to join our highly trained and respected outpatient physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve the quality of life for the community in which they live and work. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. We do prefer someone with experience in dry needling, vestibular and TMJ. This position also has the possibility to turn into full-time hour if desired.
Schedule: Part-time hours, various hours between 7:00 am start times and 6:00 pm end times. Mon-Fri only
Areas of coverage: Raleigh to Garner, NC
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.