Staffing Coordinator / Full Time / Pittsburgh Market
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Monday - Friday
Pay Range: $18.00 - $28.00 an hour
**Required Travel to McKeesport, Natrona Heights & Pittsburgh Hospitals**
At Select Specialty, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
You will be responsible for providing staffing and other support, as necessary, hospital-wide. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for putting together the six (6) week schedule for approval by the Chief Nursing Officer, as well as forecasting staffing needs so that emergencies in staffing are avoided and the hospital can provide safe care for all admissions.
- Keeping record of all agency nurses, to include current licensure, competencies and evaluations.
- Establishing a pattern of agency reduction.
- Establishing excellent relationships with clinical staff to facilitate staffing and scheduling adjustments.
- Creating forms, flyers and other creative documents.
You must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Previous experience with Word processing and forms creation and technically literate in Microsoft Office Suite of products (including Outlook).
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.