Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Pelvic Physical Therapist in Richmond
Our Gayton Crossing outpatient pelvic health physical therapy center in Richmond is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. We have multiple clinicians on staff and can offer a solid mentorship for a new graduate physical therapist. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. At Select, emphasis is placed on improving access and enhancing the quality of pelvic health rehabilitation.
We do require pelvic PT experience and prefer a level 1 certification. We have an internal CoreVia training program to provide additional training. We have multiple clinicians on staff to mentor. This position will have a pelvic caseload in addition to some general ortho, work conditioning POETs and FCEs.
Elevate your career today by joining our distinguished pelvic health team!
Schedule: Monday-Friday (3 days are 8am-4:30pm, 2 days 10am-7pm)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- NPTE 3-month Prep Course
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & monthly journal clubs)
- Pelvic health education series, including basic, intermediate, and advanced courses
- Special interest group meetings
- Bi-monthly pelvic health master classes in addition to paid certifications
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid VA State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.