Now Hiring a Part Time Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Novelty Hill - Redmond, WA
Part Time: 20-25 Hours per Week
Select Physical Therapy in Novelty Hill - Redmond, WA is looking for a part time orthopedic Physical Therapist to join our team! This gorgeous clinic is perfect for a PT who wants to develop as a clinician and build more meaningful relationships with our local community. Select offers opportunities to pursue specialty practices while providing stability, resources, and a robust continuing education program to help you reach your goals! This position is part time: 20-25 Hrs per week
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Hourly Rate starting at $41.00/hr up to $46.00/hr (commesurate with experience)
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to over $15k each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.