Physical Therapist- Wasilla, AK (PRN)
Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist
Per Diem (PRN) in Wasilla, AK
Select Physical Therapy in WASILLA, AK is seeking local per diem outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapists (PT) for our outpatient center. We are hoping for steady part time hours as this is an expansion/ growth position! We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, pediatrics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services. An ideal physical therapist has previous experience but new grads are welcome to apply. We do have additional clinicians on staff able to offer mentorship. This is a per diem (PRN) opportunity with no set schedule or hours to include as needed coverage between our center hours of 8am-5pm weekdays.
We are able to offer access to our local CEU accrediting courses for part time and PRN clinicians.
Full time hours are available in the area as well.
To dicuss your availability and interest in us, contact our Regional Recruiter!
Rates starting at $50/hr depending on experience.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with over 1800 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.