Occupational Therapist, Lymphedema Therapist - up to 20k sign on bonus
Banner Physical Therapy is seeking an outpatient Occupational Therapist (Ortho, Lymphedema, Oncology) in Tucson, AZ!
Up to 20k sign on bonus potential!
Our outpatient therapy center on Ajo Way in Tucson, AZ is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Occupational Therapist with lymphedema experience/certification to provide exceptional patient care experiences on a full time basis.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team, who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating our diverse patient population, which must be completed within 6-12 months of employment.
Candidates must be lymphedema certified to be considered for this position. CLT course reimbursement after 90 days employment is a potential for strong candidates with lymphedema experience but not yet certified. Caseload will include a mix of lymphedema, cancer rehab, and ortho. Ideal candidates will have an interest in growing the ReVital program in the Tucson area. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Compensation: Salary starting at $75,000/year
Up to $20k sign on bonus!
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and paid sick time (PST)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Interested in this or other opportunities with ReVital? Contact Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - ReVital Director of Talent & People Operations at [email protected] or 717.418.9635.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Occupational Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients.
- Lymphedema experience, certification required to start
- Cancer rehabilitation interest/experience
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.