Registered Nurse (RN) - Days
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
1199 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange NJ 07052
Registered Nurse - Inpatient Rehab
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00AM - 7:30PM (Days)
(This includes weekday and weekend shifts)
$10,000 sign on bonus
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Start Pay: $43/hr! (Negotiable based on years of experience)
- Shift Differential!
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- ADN to BSN scholarships
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Clinical Advancement Programs vary per location
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability & more)
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable case loads
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.