Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / PRN/ Nights
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Nights
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
At Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community. We care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient care experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- High school diploma/equivalent OR relevant work experience (3+ years).
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant, certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled nursing student.
Nursing students may be considered as nurse assistants if approved by the State Practice Act.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.