Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring a Physical Therapist for Hayward, CA!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Opportunity is available across any of our East Bay Area clinic locations*
Select Physical Therapy in Hayward, CA is seeking a full time physical therapist with a passion for workers compensation to provide clinical care in addition to POETs, FCEs, work conditioning and educating/supporting our teams. This position can be based out of any of our East Bay area clinics providing an easy commute! Opportunity is ideally suited for a Physical Therapist with experience in Worker's Compensation. Position will provide great opportunities for 1:1 mentorship and operational development.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $95,000.00 up to $115,000.00
- Sign on Bonus of up to $20,000
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.