Physical Therapist -Outpatient- $20,000 Bonus!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist in Purcellville, VA
$20,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic center located in Purcellville. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve the quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Our physical therapists treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering sports rehabilitation, dry needling, vestibular, concussion TMJ, FCE, and work comp rehabilitative services. We are seeking an upbeat team player to join our Select family! We have multiple Physical Therapists on staff so can mentor a new graduate PT at this location.
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience
- UNMATCHED continuing education program:
- 300+ onsite, synchronous, and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- Multiple residency programs OCS, SCS, NCS, and Pelvic Health
- COMT Certification PAID
- National certifications PAID (Dry Needling, Blood Flow Restriction, Herman and Wallace, Graston, KT Tape, etc.)
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Outlined pathways for leadership and professional growth
- Affordable PPO Benefits with multiple options available
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Extended Illness Days
- Competitive salary and/or student debt benefit program, BONUS, and more!
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.