Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring an Outpatient Physical Therapist for Laguna Hills, CA!
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Area*
Select Physical Therapy in Laguna Hills, CA area is seeking part time outpatient physical therapists for our highly respected orthopedic team. We have a great team at our Laguna Hills clinic with a fun, fast paced environment offering an open gym and floorplan treatment space. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, balance dysfunction, return to work, cancer rehabilitation and more! Ideal for an experienced PT but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PT focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
Our Part Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Pay starting at $37.00 per Hour up to $42.00 per hour
- Schedule: Tues/Thurs - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Mentorship Programs
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.