Board Certified Behavior Analyst -Naperville South- BCBA - Up To $10,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000 Available
RUSHKids in Naperville, IL
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Dedicated Outpatient Pediatric Center
RUSH Kids in Naperville is looking for a full time BCBA to join a fun, collaborative multi-disciplinary team at our Naperville South location. RUSH Kids provides ABA, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy to children birth to 21 years of age. RUSH Kids offers opportunities for growth and mentorship within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. This BCBA will be responsible for designing and overseeing programs for children served by RUSHKids based on the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis. This position requires an individual to supervise behavior technicians, complete assessments, write reports, and collaborate with families, other therapists, and school teams in addition to other responsibilities.
Requirement:Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis and Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certificate.
Compensation starting at $70,000+ commensurate with experience
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time
- Student Debt Benefit Program (Loan Help)
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.