RN and RT Open Interview Days
Select Specialty Hospital Hampton Roads is seeking dedicated RNs and RTs to join our team!
Join us for one of our Thursday Open Interview Days to meet our team, learn more about us, and interview on the spot!
Every Thursday in August from 1 pm - 4 pm
500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd #4
Newport News, VA 23601
(Located at Riverside Regional Medical Center)
Apply for this job to sign up to attend!
RN Pay: $38-$51 per hour
RT Pay: $35 - $47 per hour
based on years of experience
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Now offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for full-time RNs and $7,500 for full-time RTs!
Not ready to sign up? Have questions? Sign up to chat with a recruiter here: https://calendly.com/amatovich/15-minute-phone-interview
Benefits of becoming an RN at Select Specialty Hospital
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Competitive pay and shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Who is Select Medical
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
Sign up to attend to learn more
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS is required at hire.
- ACLS is required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
- Must possess "Active" CRT or RRT credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) or state equivalent.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Current state licensure required.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RT must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.