Physical Therapy Technician-KORT-Shepherdsville, KY
Physical Therapy Technician
KORT is seeking a PT Technician for our outpatient orthopedic clinic.
If you are responsible, outgoing, can establish good working relationships with varying personalities, and are interested in quality patient care, then this might be the role for you!
- Center Location: Shepherdsville, KY
- Type of Employment: Part Time
- Hours: Varied
- Starting Pay rate: $9.00/hour
- Possesses good organizational skills and the ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Possesses the ability to establish good working relationships with varying personalities (patients, co-workers, physicians, the public).
- Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment, provide regular and direct assistance to the Clinic Team Leader and Office Manager, and perform work, special assignments, and tasks under only very general supervision
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
This position does provide direct patient care unless prohibited by law or regulation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science/Health Sciences
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to patient care
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throught a work day/shift
- Lift up to 30 pounds for 67-100% of daily tasks
Select Medical is the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve and to delivering an exceptional patient experience in a welcoming, positive, and helpful environment. As an employee at Select Medical, you will have the ability to impact people’s lives in truly meaningful ways every day. We are looking for someone to join our team who will help us make a positive impact in the local community.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.