Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health Specialty
Pelvic Health Physical Therapist in Fairbanks, AK!
Salary Range: $88,000.00 up to $116,000.00
(based on years of experience)
Up to $10,000 BONUS
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Our physical therapy center in Fairbanks, AK is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist to join our diverse group of therapists. We are a highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Clinic Details: We are an outpatient clinic which specializes in general orthopedics, women’s and men’s pelvic health, cancer rehabilitation, sports medicine, vestibular/balance/concussion, geriatrics, general neuro, and mild to moderate complexity hand therapy.
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Salary Range: $88,000.00-$116,000.00 (Depending on experience)
- UP TO $10,000 BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- Flexible Schedules
- 1:1 Caseloads - One on One patient care with dedicated treatment times
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program (Over $15,500 annually)
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Select Physical Therapy offers the country’s largest continuing education program. We are UNMATCHED meaning we offer the most CEU courses, certifications, residencies and journal clubs than any other company, industrywide. Our Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) certification program is a dedicated yearlong program that includes outlined courses, monthly meetings, study groups and guides to stay on track towards your COMT goals. Other certifications available include, but not limited to; OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, oncology, pelvic health (Herman & Wallace) and more.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.