Physical Therapist Assistant - PRN to Full Time - Largo/Seminole, FL
Join the BEST in outpatient Physical Therapy in Largo/Seminole, FL!
Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a PRN to Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Join our clinical team treating an outpatient orthopedic population 2+ days per week as needed with the strong potential of growing swiftly into full time. PTA has the ability to float between 2 centers to increase hours to grow into a stable full time position. If this is your desired schedule, we look forward to you joining our team.
We provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Newly licensed PTA graduates and experienced PTAs with recent outpatient experience, APPLY!
Work Hours: PRN 2+ days/wk as needed. Position has the potential to grow into Full Time.
Compensation: Starting at $25/hr! Starting hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Select Physical Therapy offers the country’s largest continuing education program. We are UNMATCHED meaning we offer the most CEU courses, certifications, residencies and journal clubs than any other company, industry-wide.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.