Physical Therapist -- Center Manager - Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Center Manager - Physical Therapist
MONTHLY STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Area*
Select Physical Therapy in Milwaukie, OR is looking for a compassionate and driven therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a Center Manager. This is a unique opportunity to get involved in one of our newest clinics in the pacific northwest; the ideal candidate will be comfortable working collaboratively with other Select PT leaders and clinicians nearby and will be excited about building meaningful relationships within the community. The center manager will oversee day-to-day operations in the clinic as well as provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to not only provide skilled care to patients but to help you develop as a leader in the Oregon market and as part of the nation's leader in outpatient therapy!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting at: $90,000.00
- Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.