Physical Therapist -- Up to $20,000 Sign On
Now Hiring a Full Time Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist
in Sandy, OR!
Up to $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
Select Physical Therapy in Sandy, OR is looking for a full time orthopedic/pelvic health PT to join our team! Our Portland metro clinicians prioritize patient care and outcomes through collaboration, mentorship, and 1:1 patient appointments. This gorgeous clinic is perfect for a PT who wants to develop as a clinician and build more meaningful relationships with our local community. Select offers opportunities to pursue specialty practices while providing stability, resources, and a robust continuing education program to help you reach your goals!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Salary Range: $78,000.00 - $90,000.00/year (commesurate with experience)
- UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to over $15k each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.