Speech Language Pathologist (Part-Time) - Home Health
SSM Health Rehabilitation-Home Care
Western Territories, west of St. Louis
Part-Time / Speech Language Pathologist Therapist
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network is seeking a Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Therapist to join our Home Care Team servicing our Western territories west of St. Louis 3 days a week:
Territory covers the following zip codes: 63376, 63366, 63368,63367,63341. These zip codes would serve as the primary zip codes however as the need arises clinician could also be asked to help in additional zip codes in St Charles, Lincoln and Warren counties.
SSM Health Home Care provides a variety of home care services to meet a variety of needs. Our services can be arranged quickly and efficiently by a single phone call - and referrals can be made by physicians, case managers, social workers, family and friends, or by request from the patient.
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
- Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs.
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources. Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination.
- Provides for patient education to include development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge.
- Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care.
- Carries full patient caseload, ensuring management of patient schedule. Notifies supervisor of scheduled openings and concerns with caseload management.
- Completes medical record documentation in a clear, concise, accurate and timely manner and ensures accurate and timely charge entry using approved formats in compliance with state, federal and intermediary guidelines and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ensures care is provided under valid physician orders and within insurance approval, as indicated and necessary for clinical care of the patient.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and valid state Driver’s License.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.