Radiology Technologist - Part time
Select Specialty Hospital
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
(San Diego, CA)
Rate: $30.00 - $49.00 per hour
At Select Specialty Hospital, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
A Raiology Technologist performs an array of diagnostic radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures and related duties as required.
- Perform and maintains Q.A. testing in accordance with state requirements
- Sets, adjusts, manipulates and controls a variety of complex electronic equipment to apply ionizing radiation for radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations
- Handles and administers equipment for diagnostic procedures as prescribed
- Must be present during all examinations in accordance with appropriate state laws and institutional policies.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- At least 3 years experience as a Registered Radiologic Technologist and hold current state license (as required).
- Must have ARRT or CRT certification.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
- Flouroscopic license required
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Experience operating facility-specific equipment desirable.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.