Hand Therapy Program Manager - Indianapolis, IN
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for an experienced Certified Hand Therapist (Occupational or Physical Therapist) interested in development of the Hand Therapy Program for the Indianaplis market. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical’s outpatient division, a leading employer for hand therapy throughout the country, with over 306 CHT’s and 298 therapists becoming CHT’s in 32 states.
- CHT required
- Work directly with outstanding team of hand surgeons creating hand center of excellence
- Advance your career with this opportunity for leadership along with developing hand therapy programs throughout Iowa
- Mentoring OT/PT’s to become CHT’s
- Collaborate with a leadership team using analytics to determine best practices
- Integrate your ideas with a leadership team of CHT’s nationwide
- Unequalled continuing education including a national UE symposium and local courses specific to hand therapy.
- Opportunity for creating local educational courses
Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. You will work closely with a (large) group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education and schedule coverage. Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Compensation. Starting at $80,000 annual base
- 1 on 1 patient care and scheduling
- Expanded and flexible hours at all clinics
- Strong resferral relationships and communication
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full time at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability (multiple plans to pick from)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off ,Extended Illness Days and Holidays
- HIPPA Compliance Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- And Much More!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Responsible for the development of the Hand Therapy program.
Evaluate and develop patients’ plans of care in accordance with the AOTA or APTA standards of care.
Evaluate and treat patients for whom occupational or physical hand therapy is medically necessary and document this
Perform all treatment and re-evaluations in accordance with the AOTA or APTA’s standards of care.
Coordinate area clinical standards for hand therapy practice
Perform staff support for the hand therapy program, including recruiting, hiring, orientation and mentoring hand therapists.
Participate in aspects of education, including but not limited to, patient home programs, community talks, site inservices.
Participate in student clinical clerkships and affiliation programs in agreement with the American Occupational Therapy
Association (AOTA) or the American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) clinical education agreements from schools.
May incur some travel time.
- Must be a graduate of an AOTA accredited school of Occupational Therapy or of an APTA accredited school of Physical Therapy.
· Specialty hand therapy certification from Hand Therapy Certification Commission (HTCC) required.
· National registration and state licensure or registration where applicable.
· Minimum of five years experience in application of custom splinting and orthopedic care preferred.
· Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Involvement at the State or National legislative level is required, either by attending two meetings annually or sitting on the Board.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.