Select Medical Corporate Headquarters
FULL TIME / On Site
$20/hr Minimum Hourly Rate
Diverse Health Benefit Packages, PTO & EID Leave, 401K company match & more
-Do you enjoy the non-clinical side of health care?
-Do you have experience working in a hospital setting?
-Do you want to work with an innovative team?
Then this is an excellent opportunity to join a team of credentialing professionals whose mission is to keep our patients safe.
We are seeking a Credentialing Professional to be responsible for associated databases and credentialing for Select Medical's Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division
Watch to learn what it's like to work with Select Medical!
We'd love for you to join the team!
- Ensure that medical staff and allied health staff members for our Critical Illness Recovery and Inpatient Rehabilitation hospitals maintain current credentials and licenses to work legally in their field or specialty
- Monitor upcoming renewal dates and work with medical staff to advise them of the required steps to maintain their credentials
- Process initial and reappointment applications
- Track expirables
- Audit applications
- Scan applications
- Data entry and database management
- Understand regulatory standards
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Associate degree or higher
- 1-2 years of experience working in a hospital
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Sense of urgency in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability communicate effectively with all levels of medical staff and hospital executives
- Passionate about providing superior quality of health care
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a collaborative environment
- At least one year of Credentialing Experience
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS)
- Experience working in databases and with various software
- Familiar with Joint Commission and Department of Health standards
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program
- Develop collaborative relationships with multiple departments on campus
- Campus with access to walking trails and beautiful outdoor rest areas
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.**
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.