Senior Clinical Liaison (RN, RT)
Select Specialty Hospital - Miami
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Senior Clinical Liaison (RN or RT required)
Must be Bilingual English/Spanish to be considered for this position
$5,000 sign-on bonus!
At Select Specialty Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Senior Clinical Liaison to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development, the Senior Liaison assists with the growth and development of volume, strategies, and initiatives. The Senior Liaison also assists with the training of the Clinical Liaisons and completing clinical assessments as necessary
Other responsibilities of the Clinical Liaison position include:
- Contributes and participates as part of the sales leadership team
- Follows through daily on field training and coaching by working alongside of liaisons as determined by sales leadership team
- Participates in the development and roll out of specific Pod strategies and initiatives as well as the follow through of the above
- Helps liaisons complete evaluations during busy times to prevent pulling liaisons from other pods
- Coaches and documents time in the filed with liaisons, bringing that information back to the sales leadership team to further identify training opportunities for our team
- Identifies and recommends new strategies and opportunities from being in the field
- Ensures there are no in key areas of the department at any given time by filling in where needed
- Completes all reports required by Select Medical. Maintains database collection in appropriate software programs and follows established processes. Maintains weekly and monthly logs and reports involving activities as requested by the corporate office. Submits appropriate development materials as requested for approval
- Reviews all patients referred for admissions and helps with the patient transition period into the hospital. Performs initial pre-admissions assessment and reviews chart. Obtains financial information as necessary from chart. Assesses patient’s stability for hospitalization. Interviews patient, family, physician and discharge planners to gather information and determine special needs. Communicates special needs to appropriate staff. Adheres to admission needs regarding patient transfer and coordination. Communicates with payor sources as required
As a Clinical Liaison, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist with valid state license.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Prior Experience as a Clinical Liaison preferred.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Clinical Liaison position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.