Physical Therapist Center Manager -- Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Select Sports Medicine Center of Excellence is Hiring!
Physical Therapist - Center Manager opening in Los Angeles - Culver City, CA
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING!
Our fast paced Sports Medicine Center of Excellence in Los Angeles - Culver City, CA is seeking an experienced outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist (PT) to lead our center to success as a Center Manager. We are looking for a self starter that will be able to support and share a growing patient caseload within the clinic.
An ideal physical therapist has previous management experience, but we are willing to train. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $110,000.00 up to $120,000.00
- UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- $8,000 STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities. This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.