Physical Therapist - $20K Sign-on Bonus!
Full-time outpatient physical therapist position in Woodbridge, VA
$20,000 Sign-on bonus!
Select Physical Therapy in Prince William County is expanding in your community. We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our dynamic outpatient team in Woodbridge. We offer specialty services such as dry needling, TMJ, vestibular, concussion management, oncology, and work conditioning on top of general orthopedics! This diverse mix will make sure your PT skills stay sharp. We are open to considering new graduates (mentorship available) and experienced clinicians focused on quality care. Our evals are 1:1 for an hour and 30-minute treats with patients scheduled on the hour.
Our company culture encourages dialogue and education to foster growth and inclusivity. We can offer the stability, same name, support, and resources for like-minded clinicians seeking professional and clinical growth.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Mon/Wed 7am-4pm, Tues/Thurs 10am-7pm, Fri 7am-3:30pm
Full-Time Benefits and Incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program to include, but not limited to:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- 300+ onsite, synchronous, and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses (.75-14 CEUs)
- FREE three-month NPTE Prep Course
- Orthopedic residency program available FULL salary
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, Dry Needling, Graston, KT Tape, and additional certifications PAID
- Dedicated career ladders for clinical and professional growth.
- Clinical Development: As you work towards specializations with us, you reach levels/goals/progress markers that earn you MORE in compensation.
- Professional Development: Management training outlined for specifics on program development, finance, leadership skills, marketing, and more. When you become an Assistant Center Manager, you also get more PTO!
- Journal Clubs (institutional access to multiple journals)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Dedicated career paths with training for management and clinical growth
- Multiple and affordable PPO Benefits through BC/BS + HSA options to choose from
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Extended Illness Days with carryover
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country, we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy , and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors, and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes cost-effectively. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities, and high schools. #ACN
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network