Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital
(1870 South 75th Street Omaha, NE)
Respiratory Therapist (RRT / CRT)
Per Diem/As Needed
Night Shift - 7p-7a
Pay Rate: $33 per hour for PRN
Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
Virtual Interview Day
Join our Virtual Intervew Day to meet with our recruitment team to learn more about the hospital and chat about our open opportunities.
Date and Time:
Monday, June 12th from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm CST
Wednesday, June 14th from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm CST
Additional Career Opportunities:
Registered Nurse - Full-time Day & Nights
Respiratory Therapist - Full-time
Registered Nurse - Per Diem Days or Nights
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*This position helps cover shifts on weekends, paid time off, holidays, and sick time*
Not Ready to Apply? Schedule a time to chat with our Senior Regional Recruiter, Elizabeth, to learn more about our hospital and open opportunities. You can schedule a time to chat using the link here: https://calendly.com/firesidechat
Why work for Select Medical? We are committed to your growth and success!
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Competitive pay and shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
At Select Specialty Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Evaluating patient and recommending an appropriate treatment plan.
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions.
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Teaching and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Must possess "Active" CRT or RRT credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) or state equivalent.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Current state licensure required.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RT must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- One (1) year of related experience preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network