Radiology Technologist - Per Diem/PRN
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
1199 Pleasant Valley way West Orange NJ 07052
Acute Rehab - Inpatient Rehab
Shift Hours: Per Diem/PRN, 8 Hour Shifts
Schedule includes Monday and Friday at our West Orange campus and availability to travel to our Saddle Brook and Chester campuses weekdays (as needed) to cover for PTO and vacation time. No weekends or holidays required.
Benefits of becoming an Radiology Tech with us:
- Start Pay: $34/hr!
- Shift Differential!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
A Raiology Technologist performs an array of diagnostic radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures and related duties as required.
- Perform and maintains Q.A. testing in accordance with state requirements
- Sets, adjusts, manipulates and controls a variety of complex electronic equipment to apply ionizing radiation for radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations
- Handles and administers equipment for diagnostic procedures as prescribed
- Must be present during all examinations in accordance with appropriate state laws and institutional policies.
- Current and valid state licensure in Diagnostic Radiography required
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist required
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation is a division of the Select Medical Corporation that provides physical medicine and rehabilitation programs and services. For more than 70 years, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Today, Kessler is a leader in the specialized care and treatment of individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, limb loss, orthopedic trauma, cancer, cardiac recovery and other complex injuries or illnesses. Recognized as one of the nation’s ‘Best Hospitals’ by U.S. News & World Report for 30 consecutive years, Kessler is currently ranked the no. 4 rehabilitation hospital.
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network