Physical Therapist Center Manager - Oak Lawn, IL (Sign-On Bonus)
RUSH Physical Therapy in Oak Lawn, IL is seeking a full-time outpatient Center Manager/Physical Therapist
Our Oak Lawn outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a treating Center Manager. This position will oversee our highly trained and respected outpatient/ortho therapy team providing preventative and rehab services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients.
This is a treating management position, IL PT license is required to be considered. Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered. We can train a physical therapist who has at least two years of recent outpatient orthopedic experience for the additional responsibilities.
Our Benefits Include:
- Compensation: Starting at $85,000
- Sign On Bonus
- Unmatched continuing education program with more CEU courses, national certifications, and journal clubs than any other company in the US.
- Live, in-person CEU accrediting courses hosted locally (5-8 annually in MD/DC) + online library + 300+ weekend courses nationally.
- PAID certifications (COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, NCS, Dry Needling, Herman & Wallace, Oncology, etc.)
- Journal club access
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Clinical Career Ladder- Increased compensation for your company PAID certifications
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits with HSA option available
- Management training for experienced PTs with continued leadership training for growth and development.
- Generous Paid Time Off (22 with annual carryover) + Holidays (6) + Extended Illness Days
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country, we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy, and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors, and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes cost-effectively. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities, and high schools. #ACN
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Two (2) years of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network