Physical Therapist (PRN) Outpatient at Home
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Outpatient at Home - PRN
Coverage territory: Central Texas
Outpatient at Home is seeking skilled outpatient physical therapists in the Central Texas area who are self-motivated and looking for very flexible extra work on your own time and in your area. The clinicians selected for these position would be performing OUTPATIENT physical therapy in the HOME setting. Responsibilities include evaluation, treatment, case management, and assessment of patients with orthopedic injuries or higher level neurological conditions. This individual would require high level autonomy, time management, and excellent communication skills with patients/caregivers/referral sources/physicians. Prior outpatient and/or home health experience is preferred.
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation complies with state and federal wage and hour laws.
PRN Rate: $65.00
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a Therapist at Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation may be a great fit for you!
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Who is Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation?
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation (BSWIR) is a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health System and Select Medical, serving as the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas.
BSWIR is dedicated to helping patients find their way back from all types of injuries, illnesses and chronic conditions. We offer a network of inpatient rehabilitation facilities, outpatient therapy centers and home health services throughout North and Central Texas to help patients return to independent and productive lifestyles.
We provide care for the most challenging and medically complex patients, including those with traumatic brain injury, traumatic spinal cord injury and patients requiring ventilation. Our flagship hospital located across from Baylor University Medical Center has been repeatedly recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 25 rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network